Thursday, May 19, 2011

Starting Your Day Right.

Well today I'm praising God!! No reason nothing special has happened to me today. I'm just praising Him because its Him!! Why not praise Him? Today when I was listening to Joyce Meyers, She was talking about praying and spending time with God every morning or at least once a day. Well today i spent time with God and prayed. I feel so much better :) She also said that it makes the devil mad when you spend time with God and pray. I love making the devil mad!! lol You also need to declare it to the heavens!! After you do that your days will get easier and easier!!! Man i really need that!! Why should I put up with all this crap the devil gives me. I dont need to take it anymore! We also need to be selfless, just help someone, give them a compliment, a smile, something stop worry about yourself. Get rid of the attitude of "what about me?, what about me?, what about me?," Joyce also said that angels rejoice in sound when we pray. She also said that we each have about 20 angels assigned to us, she said that some of our angels are board because we don't pray lol. Joyce Meyers is an awesome teacher, she isnt a pastor, she is a teacher. Remember to start your day right.

Love and Prayers
John :)

1 comment: