Friday, May 13, 2011

Update

Hey. Good afternoon. I haven't made an blog post for a while. I've had lots to blog about but no time. Well its been a while since I've looked at anything! I'm very proud of that....There has been bumps along the way. But with Gods grace and love I will get through it. :) Also since my last blog post, Grandma and Grandpa have moved into the Manner. That also makes me the homemaker now :) Which I love. I make the suppers and lunches, and I clean, which means i cant be at the store as often as I would like too. But you have to make sacrifices. I have also started going back to bible study, I'm definitely learning a lot from that. We really pray everyday that our house will sell soon!! I really can't wait to move :) then I won't have as much floor or counter space to clean lol. Well that is all I have for now. Hope you all have a great weekend and a great week next week :).

Love and Blessings
John

No comments:

Post a Comment