Friday, April 8, 2011

My Story. Pt. 2

I am writing this as a journal. today I have been craving to go on a site. But I need to show resistance. I need to show I have selfcontrol. Its just like a smoker when they quit cold turkey they have cravings to light anouther one and it is very hard but that doesn't mean that you cant quit. I will quit!! I will! It wont be easy but it will be done and I will finally be free from my addiction. But I still need to stay away from the things that can help me access the websites. If you think of an alcoholic, if you just quit drink and you know you have an alcoholic past, you wouldnt go into a bar because that is just asking for trouble. I wish it could be easier but it will get easier as I go on.
I know its not alot of reading today but thats whats happening today so far.

Love and Care

John

No comments:

Post a Comment