Friday, March 4, 2011

Life Calling...

Today my class went to Bow Valley College. we went around the college and im pretty sure that I know what my life calling is to be. I would like to be an interior decorator. i love matching things such as pillows and wall colors and stuff like that. After I go to Bow Valley College I feelig that I am called to become an Officer in the Salvation Army. Another reason I would like to become an interior decorator is that if anything was to happen like what happened to my friends (previouse Officers) then I will have something to fall back on if being an Officer doesn't work out then I have something to fall back on. I'm hoping that I dont have to go up against something like what they had to. But sometimes people are ignorant and controlling. I really hate people like that. Some people just really need to shut up!! But I'm going to stop talking about them because I have forgiven these people for what they did andtalking abut is bring up some anger and I dont want to be angery right now. That is what my day was like and I'm sure this is what God is calling me to do.

Blessings

John

No comments:

Post a Comment