Monday, March 21, 2011

Thoughts for today from "MY" Teenage life

Well today is another day. I'm praying that it goes well. I have a lot of catching up to do considering I only went into school two day last week. I really hope the teachers are understanding about it. I was in Subway the other day, and as I was standing in line I was listening to the radio station and thought these are songs I know I thought that's funny most places I go I don't understand the songs unless its country and only some country I know. I was very surprised to hear them playing 88.9 Shine FM. If only every store and restaurant played christian music then I would be in heaven!. I can only dream. But as the saying goes "dreams without action." I don't know how I would do it but i will try to get most restaurants to play christian music even if its only on a Sunday that's a start. :)

Blessings

John

2 comments:

  1. Reading your posts, I remember what it was like to be a teenager ...those days when 'blogs' didn't exist.
    I think you are very brave, John, to put your thoughts out for the entire world to read.
    A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arlene im glad to see someone is reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete