Monday, March 28, 2011

My Awesome, Amazing, Fantastic Weekend!!!

Well I had a great weekend wiht Dan and Lauren. We went out for sushi on Friday night and then went to a movie at 10:30!! I couldnt believe that they showed movies at 10:30! But I still liked it. Then on Saturday we went for brunch at Denny's and they were having a "Bacon Fest" I thought that was funny, they had bacon pancakes and then i saw they had a Bacon Sundae!! That sounded disgusting. I sure didnt have the guts to try it! After brunch we went to IKEA to look for furniture for Dan and Laurens new place that they will be getting. After we wondered around IKEA for a bit we decided to go to the mall and get some clothes, Dan got a bunch of polo t-shirts and I got a new hoodie and a new shirt. I was really happy with that. Then we went to the Keg to have supper with mom before we went to church. At the Keg I had a salmon which I didnt want but i ate it anyways, and then mom couldnt eat all her steak and Zach couldnt eat all his steak so they came to me because Dan and Lauren are vegetarian. Well that was my exciting weekend.....now im just waiting for my ride to go to school :)

With Care

John Arndt

No comments:

Post a Comment