Friday, March 11, 2011

My thoughts on "Homosexuality"


The other night my grandma and me had an argument about homosexuality. For me i dont condone it but if someone I knew came to me and said they were gay then i wouldnt see them any differently or judge them. If you had a homosexual come into a church i bet 90% of the church would think "what the heck is he doing here" "get the heck out of my church." But as for the pastor I think they have a responsibility to accept them in the church and to love and care for them. If we push these people away then we are saying that no one loves them. That is not true God loves them. They are Gods childeren just like you and me but God doesnt love the sin. It really makes me upset when people judge people and say that people that are gay dont love christ and havent excepted Jesus Christ as there Lord and Saviour. I believe when a gay walks into a church they are saying i need help and i ant to change my ways. Now that doesnt mean we swarm them and start shooting scripture at them that means that we love them and accept them. When someone comes out and says they are gay they tend to be forgotten and left in the background and not wanted. For me I will take it as my duty to help homosexuals to see God. Now dont take this blog posting as me saying I condone it because I dont but that doesnt me that I cant love the people that participate in it

No comments:

Post a Comment