Monday, March 7, 2011

"Mondays"

Well today is Monday. Mondays for me are good for the most part. I hear all the time from kids at my school complain "oh my goodness its Monday" "sigh." Now I'm not saying I don't say that. But I don't say that every Monday. But I'm not blogging about this to complain so. Today is the day that Jennifer and Paul left to go to Ontario one year ago.
I really miss them allot! I really wish none of the crap that happened didn't happen!! some people really need to shut up! they don't know everything!!
Also today at school I had to deal with a lazy butt sitting beside me and a noisy girl who has to put her input on everything I really don't like people like that!!
I really wish that people wouldn't make up lame excuses for why they cant have the realtor come in to take pictures!!
Anyways that was my Monday and even though it sounds like I'm complaining I'm really not I'm just stating some facts.
Blessings
John

No comments:

Post a Comment